Match Procedures (Administrative)
1. Prior to the start of the match, each team will provide their opponent a copy of their US Club Soccer Official Roster.
You may use the same roster for each game providing you have not added any players. If you have added players, a new roster must be printed showing the new players.
This roster is created by your club registrar on the US Club Soccer website (www.usclubsoccer.com) Players that are not playing or no longer with the team may be lined out on the roster.
2. Provide the referee with US Club Soccer Player Passes (provided by your club registrar)
and (2) PSPL Game Roster and Referee Reports.
This form can be downloaded at www.PugetSoundPremierLeague.com.
3. Referee will check-in each team, matching US Club Soccer Player Passes to PSPL Game Roster and Referee Report. Referee will return the Player Passes to the teams after check-in.
4. At the conclusion of the match, the referee will return 1 completed PSPL Game Roster and Referee Report to each opposing team. (Team A will receive Team B’s roster and vice versa.) This should include match score, game misconduct, roster discrepancies and/or any other information the referee deems important. In the event of score discrepancies, the PSPL Game Roster and Referee Report shall be considered the official record of the game. Referee will keep (1) completed PSPL Game Roster and Referee Report from each team for his/her records.
5. Match results are to be reported by both teams within 24 hours. This can be done online from your teams home page, or by phone.
Detailed procedures for reporting by phone
- Dial the toll free number (866) 334-6294.
- When asked, say or enter the pin number of the league (this is NOT the same PIN number that you use to login to your team page) You will then be prompted to say or enter your game id number. The league PIN for reporting scores can be found on the Scores & Schedules page (see image below).
- You will then be told the division, teams playing, and field location - if this is the correct game, confirm by saying yes.
- When asked, say or enter the score for each team, then confirm.
- You can do more games in the same call, or just say goodbye when done.
Scores will not be posted online until both teams have reported the results of their match.