The 2018 U10-U14 Washington Cup Information!
Compete and clash for a state cup championship at the 9th-annaul Washington Cup! Advance to US Club Soccer's NW Regionals in June and possibly to the National Cup in July @ Indiana!
10U Group Stage Cup Dates:
- Apr 27-29 @ Ravensdale Park
- Gold & Silver division
11U - 14U Group Stage Cup Dates:
- Western Qualifier @ Starfire Apr 13-15
- Eastern Qualifer @ Plantes Ferry Spokane Apr 20-22
- Championship Finals: Apr 27-28 @ RAC in Lacey
- Gold, Silver & Bronze division
- Birth year 2008 (U10) to 2004 (U14) eligible to compete in state tournament.
- Initial Registration Deadline: Feb. 15.
- Fee: $750 per team: U11-U14 Late registration fee $850
- Fee: $550 U10 Late registration Fee $650
- Final Registration Deadline: March 1.
- Teams guaranteed minimum of three games.
- Teams play two-legged tournament. Teams are seeded in the qualifying tournaments that take place on the west and on the east sides.
- Teams advance to knockout finals based on performance in the first leg - which is a round-robin tourney.
- 10U: Top four teams qualify for NPL league seeding
- 11U-14U: Appropriate age Gold Division winners advance to US Club Regionals for free ($900 savings)
- BOYS BRACKET INFO (click here)
- GIRLS BRACKET INFO (click here)
For information on other WA Cup age groups click here.
|AVAILABLE HOTEL INFO FOR WA CUP:|