SCHEDULE REVISIONS & CHECK-IN INFORMATION
UPDATED: April 26, 2011
Coaches and managers:
We have changed some field locations and revised some of the schedule in response to some new fields opening and to some concerns about travel.
Please make sure you ALL double-check your schedules online at www.pugetsoundpremierleague.com.
Here are the recent schedule changes:
- We moved all U12 matches to the Issaquah area for the first weekend.
- Some Friday games on the first weekend were rescheduled.
- Please check the website for schedule changes.
- Fields are now located in the Lacey or Issaquah regions. There are no longer any matches at Misty Acres.
- The second-week schedule is still subject to change. Those changes will be based on quarterfinal and/or semi-final placement and efforts to adjust for long travel times.
- The Girls U12 division was divided into a Gold and Silver bracket to better accommodate the different levels play in the overall group.
- All finals will be at Evergreen College, except for the U11s, which will be held at the RAC.These fields are both located in the Lacey area.
- Teams are required to have US Club Player cards for players and coaches.
- Maximum roster for U12-U18 is 18 players. The roster is frozen at check-in. Teams cannot add players to the roster once it has been frozen.
- Maximum roster for U11 is 15 players.
- Teams are required to have a US Club Master Roster and a Game-day Roster.
- Make sure to print your US Club master roster from your US Club team account at www.usclubsoccer.org.
- Game-day rosters can be downloaded from the PSPL web site.
- Home teams will be required to furnish game balls except for the Finals.
- Team check-in locations:
- Friday April 29 - Issaquah High School and the Regional Athletic Center(RAC) in Lacey
- Saturday April 30 - Central Park in Issaquah and the Regional Athletic Center(RAC) in Lacey
- Note that teams playing at Evergreen State College must check-in at the RAC
Guest players must be written in on the US Club Master Roster. If the player is registered with another US Club club then a loan form must be completed and attached to the Master Roster. All guest players must have a US Club Player card. US Club player loan forms can be accessed through the team’s US Club account. It can be found under Club Resources. Players can only be listed on the roster for one team.
There is no charge for parking in Issaquah or at the RAC. There is $2.00 parking charge at Evergreen on Fridays only.
General questions and information: Mea Fischelis, firstname.lastname@example.org 800-531-7889 Ext 1
Scheduling questions: David Lowe, email@example.com 800-531-7889 Ext. 3
please note: any schedule requests must be submitted in writing.
Tournament Chair: Stanley Holmes, President@pugetsoundpremierleague.com 800-531-7889 Ext. 2
Grievance Issues: Vance Hanbidge, firstname.lastname@example.org 800-531-7889- Ex 4
Remember: please check your schedules on the website to avoid any surprises.
We’ll be continuing to send out email information blasts as the Washington Cup draws near.
Good luck everyone!
--The Washington Cup tournament committee
Washington Cup Bracket & Schedule Information
See Information About Schedules and Fields Below
SCHEDULES ARE POSTED!! Click Here!
April 15, 2011
The Washington Cup schedules have been posted on the web site: www.pugetsoundpremierleague.com
Please review the schedules and the times. We have tried to accommodate special travel circumstances and other requests, but let it be clear that these schedules are final.
We want to pass on this initial schedule information. We’ll be periodically sending you information updates over the next few weeks leading up to the Washington Cup tournament.
- The tournament bracketing is based on seeding of teams determined by the Competition Committee, which ranked teams based on competitive performance. The aim of the division brackets is to create the most balanced competition across the groupings as determined by the seedings.
- Every first- and second-place team will advance to the quarterfinals -- the beginning of the knockout round.
- Every team is guaranteed three matches.
- In some age groups there will be consolation rounds for losing team that could include a consolation final. The winner of the consolation final will receive medals.
- In age-group divisions with groups of three teams per bracket, there will be guaranteed quarterfinals for first- and second-place teams and there will be consolation round, including consolation finals.
- Check the Washington Cup page for more information about tournament bracketing.
WASHINGTON CUP FIELDS
- The first-round matches will be played entirely in the Lacey, WA area -- Regional Athletic Complex, Evergreen State College and in the Issaquah area. Click to Wasington Cup for maps of the fields.
- Second-round matches will be played mostly in the Lacey area, and the U12s will play their knockout matches at turf fields in the Issaquah and Sammamish Plateau area. Washington Cup.
- All finals will be played at Evergreen College, except for the U11s, which will be held at the RAC.
- Please be aware that some teams will be playing on Friday, April 29, and on Friday, May 6 at fields in the Lacey area. Southbound I-5 traffic on Friday afternoons can be congested and clogged. We will update you on traffic condittions as the tournament draws closer. But teams should plan to expect heavy traffic going south as the best of times.
--Washington Cup Organizers